MAHLKNIG has been producing hand-made electrical grinders and graters since 1924 and each and every creation of Mahlkonig, undoubtedly reflects the perfect marriage of form and function.FEATURES:
- small space requirement
- movable container for the ground product
- tight discharge chute for dustreduced grinding
- large hoppers
- lock plate to interrupt the feeding of the product to be ground
- integrated hopper magnets as a protection against metal in the product
- powerful three-phase motors with surface cooling and high starting torque. This makes them very suitable for continuous use
- air cooling of grinder casing
- service-free, constantly greased bearings
- motor protection against electrical overload
- extremly wear resistant, precision grinding discs for careful cutting of the material
- the grind adjustment wheel provides fine, accurately repeatable control of the degree of grinding finess.
Similar to type 15 but with greater capacity. The mobile container with a capacity of approx. 53 gal (200 litres) simplifies transport of the ground product. Grinding discs made from wear resistant steel provide fine and cool grinding.