Up your espresso game with the incredible convenience offered in the Luminaire Automatic Shot timer — the easiest, most affordable way to add a shot timer to your home or commercial espresso machine.
Automatically time every shot.
The Luminaire Shot Timer senses when a shot has started and displays the shot time in seconds then stops when the barista stops the shot and resets at the start of the next shot.
Integrating with most machines using 120V or 240V solenoid valves, the shot timer installs in minutes, requires no tools or modifications to the existing system, and maintains an impressive battery life of up to four years.
- Automatically starts, stops, and resets as you pull your shots
- Attaches directly to the solenoid valve in your machine
- Requires no modification to install
- Works with any 120 V or 240 V solenoid valve, for both commercial and home espresso machines
- Magnetically attaches to machine surfaces for tool-free mounting
- Internal battery (CR2032 cell) with 4-7 year life
- 20 inch wire lead for better access to machine internals
- Assembled in the USA and tested in Seattle
- Dimensions: 1.30" x 1.30" x 0.63"
- Compatible with any machine using 110V or 220V grouphead (3 way) solenoids.
Verified to work with:
- Quick Mill Silvano
- Rancilio Silvia
- Dalla Corte Mina
- Most La Marzocco machines including the Linea Mini, Linea Classic EE and AV, Linea PB AV and ABR, GS3, GB5, Strada AV, EE and EP. Will not work with MP models including Linea MP, Linea PB MP, Strada MP or GS3 MP
- The Shot Timer does not work on most E61 grouphead espresso machines. This includes many prosumer machines made by Quickmill, Rocket, Profitec, ECM, Magister, etc. Every machine is a little different, please contact us if you are unsure whether your machine is supported.