Ask any coffee connoisseurs and theyll tell you that in order for coffee beans to develop their full flavor profile, they must be ground right before coming in contact with hot water. This is where the electric coffee grinder BISTRO comes in and becomes part of the coffee making ritual.
BISTRO is continuously adjustable - twisting the upper bean container determines how finely ground the beans will be. But theres more to it than that. Most coffee grinders use plastic containers to receive the ground coffee but plastic and ground coffee dont go together well the powder gets statically charged and spills all over the place.
The new BISTRO comes with a borosilicate glass container to catch the ground coffee as glass is inherently static-free. This and the tight silicone/nylon lid make for an excellent, no-spill coffee grinder. The borosilicate glass container comes with a silicone band to make it slip-proof, an especially important feature when touched with wet hands.
The BISTRO is made from borosilicate glass, steel, plastic, rubber and silicone and comes in beautiful colors.
- Push button, pre-set timer allows users to grind the exact amount of coffee needed, keeping beans fresh and preventing waste
- Adjustable grind allows users to go from Espresso to French Press with ease
- Colorful, compact, space-saving design pairs perfectly with e-Bodum 's BISTRO collection of kettles and coffeemakers
- Equipped with a friction clutch, preventing damage to the grinding gear by the presence of small stones
- Borosilicate glass catcher reduces static cling of coffee grounds